New York, NY 10017 New York, NY 10017 US
We are hiring for an immediate long term Treasury Operations contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid onsite role where you will need to work onsite in midtown Manhattan 2-3 days per week.
In summary you will:
- Process foreign exchange transactions—system input, customer trade confirmation, settlements, daily margin calls
- Issuance of CD and CP using Issuing and Paying Agents—responsible for the lifecycle of both type of transactions.
- Coordinate the credits and debits to customer accounts and reconcile with the Cash Control team
- Monitor cash accounts throughout the day and prepare accurate and timely cash position reports to the front office to effectively manage daily funding needs/requirements
- Post journal entries to the system and ensuring all pending items are resolved before the close of business
- Experience: 1-2+ years of relevant Treasury/Foreign Exchange work experience
- Experienced in cash management.
- Knowledgeable of various SWIFT messages.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Knowledge in basic accounting