Talent Acquisition Specialist
New York, NY 10017 US
Would you like to join a High Profile mid-sized Asset Management firm in Manhattan as a Talent Acquisition SME?
This is a mid-level role for an experience Talent Acquisition Specialist with 4+ years of hands-on corporate recruiting experience.
You will be responsible for full life cycle talent acquisition recruiting function within a small tight knit HR team
In summary, you will:
- handle all aspects of the recruiting life cycle: planning, sourcing, selection of candidates, employment offers, and on-boarding.
- support talent management function activities; partnering with hiring managers, HR Management, and other stakeholders for talent solutions.
- assist with employee relations: respond to employee inquiries and assist with the resolution of issues, well as maintaining confidential documentation, and escalate to HR management or other stakeholders as appropriate
- maintain data collection, analysis, report, and confidential record keeping.
- 4+ years of direct corporate Human Resources Talent Acquisition recruiting required, with Investment Bank/Asset Management/Banking/Finance industry experience strongly preferred.
- Completed Bachelors Degree required.
- Extensive HRIS experience.
- Professional association membership strongly preferred (Society of Human Resources Management- SHRM,...)
- Strong understanding of Human Resources Talent Acquisition/Talent Management best practices, industry standards and employment laws.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.