Boston, MA 02109 US
A High Profile Investment Firm seeks a SharePoint Architect to be the firm' s enterprise evangelist promoting and refining SharePoint strategy.
This is a full-time direct hire roles with a company that offer competitive compensation (base up to 115K+ bonus) and a great benefits package.:
You will work with the firm' s Enterprise Applications group, collaborating with business units, analysts, project managers and senior leadership of the firm in the definition, design and development of the SharePoint/Office365 and hybrid, on premise SharePoint 2013 platform.
You will leverage the platform and drive the vision and direction for SharePoint across the Enterprise, ensuring the product strategy and roadmap align with cross functional business needs with a focus on document management and collaboration.
In summary, you will:
* Manage the SharePoint product life cycle including strategic planning, project design, issue resolution, and vendor relationship management.
* Solicit and manage partner relationships with a focus on document management and collaboration with SharePoint and OneDrive throughout the organization
* Communicate a product vision regularly through detailed, written product requirements, roadmap documents and presentations.
* Identify new product/platform capabilities as they become available.
* Identify future opportunities to leverage integration between platforms and business units
* Maintain an agile product backlog, closely monitoring the product delivery and providing feedback on product requirements and user experience
* Responsible for the development and oversight of business and systems requirements
* Ensure that all enhancements/changes and upgrades are implemented per specification and in a compliant manner
* Assist in the planning of technical support infrastructure through the creation of service level agreements; assists in the transition from application development to support; ensures that appropriate support is available to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
* Responsible for maintaining and/or improving overall product scalability.
* Ability to configure SharePoint in order to meet process, functional and security needs of the business
* Responsible for defining, and communicating the ongoing application support model for business users
* Develop reports/dashboard for project on milestones, deliverables, risks and budget
* This role is very consultative and solutions oriented approach and as such you must have the ability to proactively influence the business using your strong interpersonal, communications and influencing skills as well as an ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across business units, IT and vendors.
* 4+ years of demonstrated technical experience in SharePoint customization and development
* Must be able to the lead and manage individually assigned projects following a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
* Proven ability to cull customer requirements and prioritize them into key requirements
* Can easily translate business needs into technical product requirements and discuss technical details and architecture with the engineering support teams
* Ability to translate and document business requirements into detailed product requirements for each assigned platform
* Must have strong software architectural design skills supporting SharePoint solutions
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of SharePoint sites and templates
* Strong knowledge with creating customizations utilizing the SharePoint web interface, SharePoint Designer, and Visual Studio
* Experience building custom Web Parts
* Must have strong Site Administration skills
* Must have strong knowledge of creating deployable features and solution packages
* Develop, test (including troubleshooting and debugging), and support sites built in SharePoint
* Proactively match business needs to existing SharePoint features to solve business problems
* Ability to design custom web front-end interfaces and branding for sites and sub-sites
* Experience managing a multi-functional SharePoint implementation
* Completed Bachelor' s degree with Computer Science or related course of study
* 5+ years of application architecture and/or product development experience