Senior Security Architect
New York, NY 10017 US
In a very hands-on capacity you will responsible for managing enterprise Threat Vulnerability Management (penetration testing, monitoring, remediation,...) and while also supporting several core network security tools... interesting projects, very professional and high-end environment. There is the possibility of converting to full-time after 12+ months.
In summary, you will be responsible for leading projects to centralize and automate cyber security. This will include the engineering, implementation and management of security initiatives related to Network Security and Threat Vulnerability Management including evaluation and adoption of new systems, working with business units regarding vulnerability issues, and Palo Alto firewall engineering and administration.
- 7-10+ years of experience implementing Network Security and Vulnerability Management solutions, SME level knowledge of Tenable / Nessus tools enterprise penetration and vulnerability scanning and analysis.
- Engineering and support of next-generation firewalls (Palo Alto and CISCO Firesight/Firepower)
- Endpoint management and best practices that includes LogRhythm Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), log management, network and endpoint monitoring and forensics, and security analytics.
- Good Project Management skills
- Palo Alto Firewall administration, Panorama, network security, operations and management best practices.
- Python scripting
- Basic network design and infrastructure from a cyber security perspective
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Tenable training and CISSP strongly preferred.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study
security AND vulnerability AND scanning AND monitor AND cyber
"Palo Alto" AND Cisco AND (firesight OR firewpower) AND firewall AND "client VPN" AND "Multi-Factor Authentication" AND "IP space administration" AND ("Next-generation" OR "NGFW") AND "Network Access Control" AND Cisco ISE"
3+ years of work experience supporting enterprise security solutions including experience with next generation firewalls such as Palo Alto and Cisco FireSIGHT/FirePOWER
Must have in-depth knowledge of network security best practices and various tools (Cisco VPN, Palo Alto VPN, Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, NGFW, Solarwinds, IP Management tools, WireShark,...).