Senior Operations Analyst (Vice President)
1251 Avenue of the Americas , 22nd Floor New York, NY 10017 US
You will be responsible for providing financing and other service-based solutions to customers that primarily consist of alternative investment funds, fund managers and/or corporate clients. These solutions include: subscription finance, liquidity facilities, and FX, and Asset Backed Commercial Paper (ABCP) solutions.
In summary, you will be responsible for deal processing, internal control, agency function and regulatory compliance:
- Perform business review of credit documentation, regulatory compliance review and booking of new investments and for amendments or periodic review.
- Ensure compliance and operational requirements are satisfied before closing and for amendments.
- Coordinate with internal and third parties to effect bookings, amendments and funding.
- Support Credit Analysts with Branch and Head Office monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Track credit documentation and other customer reporting requirements for timely receipt.
- Perform agent function, including communicating with customers and other lenders for loan servicing and distribution of documents.
- Maintain related systems, reports, credit files and websites as well as assigns application numbers and records approvals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related course of study with 5+ years of related banking experience.
- Strong general knowledge of banking principles and/or loan markets.
- Excellent organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills for team oriented environment.
- Advanced in Microsoft 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Access).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.