Senior Business Analyst
New York, NY 10017 US
A very high profile but mid-sized Asset Management firm seeks Senior Business Analyst with strong applications development project experience.
This is a great full time direct hire career opportunity with a premiere mid-sized organization that offers a competitive compensation package (base + bonus) and very generous benefits package.
You will be work as part of the IT Applications Development group as a Senior Business Analyst on a variety of projects.
In summary, you will be:
- Assisting business units with stating the business case for applications projects
- Gathering, translating, simplifying, analyzing and organizing requirements
- Participating in the translation of user needs into effective technical requirements and test cases
- Some Project Management including planning and monitoring of projects
- Stable work history that includes 5+ years of experience as business analyst/project manager successfully developing and releasing applications
- Ideal profile is someone who started their career in applications development/programming and has evolved into a Business Analyst and thus has very strong knowledge and experience in: applications development, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, API use and implementation, database design, database normalization, database query building, SQL Server stored procedures, views and triggers development
- Some related experience working with data warehouses, Cognos, data governance, payments and treasury / capital markets systems preferred but not required
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related course of study