SQL Server Developer
Boston, MA 02109 US
High Profile Organization seeks SQL Server Developer.
You will work as part of development team maintaining and enhancing existing enterprise data warehouses and related systems integrations.
This is a full-time direct hire role with a premiere organization that offers competitive compensation in addition to a very comprehensive benefits package.
In summary, you will:
• Provide data warehouse production support
• Support and enhance integration and ETL jobs ensuring a high level of data quality
• Analyze and estimate system enhancements and maintenance requests
• Assist developers and business analysts on other database projects
• 2+ years of experience working with SQL
• Experience with source control
• Understanding of relational databases (SQL Server), reporting schemas, data transformations
• Understanding of integration and ETL tools (SSIS desirable)
• Knowledge of full software development lifecycle
• Familiarity with Kimball / Star data warehousing design helpful
• Some familiarity with Big Data technologies preferred
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science or related course of study