501 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10021 US
We are hiring for a SQL Developer/Analyst role.
This is an immediate hire long term contract role with the possibility of converting to a full-time direct hire role within 6 months.
Great opportunity to work for a High Profile mid-sized Asset Management company that offer a great work environment and career growth.
Please note that this role is hybrid onsite in midtown Manhattan 2 days per week, remote 3 days per week so you must be comfortable commuting into NYC.
In summary you will be:
- Designing and implementing bank internal and customer report logic with SQL Server
- Developing data interface with SQL Server Integration Services and Agent jobs
- Researching, testing and evaluating the new version and features of SQL Server
- Developing, enhancing and updating the new and existing report logics based on function requirements
- Producing clean and efficient report SQL code based on specifications and SQL coding best practice
- Documenting and executing software test and implementation plans.
- Relevant SQL Server development work experience including SSIS
- Financial Industry experience strong preferred
- SAP Business Intelligence preferred but not required
- Completed college degree with Computer Science, Information Technology or related course of study preferred