Project Manager Consultant
New York, NY 10017 US
You will be work as part of the IT Applications Development group on a variety of projects focused on applications development, integration and support.
In summary, you will be:
- Creating and maintaining the technical project plans for applications development.
- Coordinating and marshalling project teams and resources
- Driving meetings to ensure issues are investigated and mitigated early or escalated to the stakeholders
- Ensuring that project documentation and specifications are properly created and maintained.
- Ensuring that project deliveries are met on time.
- Planning and monitoring of projects
- Stable work history that includes 5+ years of experience as a project manager / business analyst developing and successfully releasing applications
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting and Liquidity Reporting applications strongly preferred.
- Ideal profile is someone who started their career in applications development/programming and has evolved into a Project Manager / Business Analyst and thus has very strong knowledge and experience in: applications development, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, API use and implementation, database design, database normalization, database query building, SQL Server stored procedures, views and triggers development
- Some related experience working with data warehouses, Cognos, data governance, payments and treasury / capital markets systems preferred
- Completed Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related course of study
*currently this role is 100% remote due to Covid but will be converting to a hybrid role onsite in Manhattan 1-2 days per week in ~January 2022