Stamford, CT 06902 US
High Profile Mid-sized Fund seeks energetic and diligent Operations Associate to work in a lead role as part of small team responsible for all Global Equities cash management and trade settlements.
This is a direct hire full time position with a very high end mid-sized firm that offers a very professional work environment, extensive professional development and training, competitive compensation and an amazing benefits package. Roles like this with a small, stable, premier fund are hard to find, this is a firm you will want to work for...
This is a tremendous career opportunity with a very high end and stable buy-side firm.
In summary, you will:
- Handle all cash flow requests submitted by clients in an accurate and timely manner, working in close partnership with Trading, Client Partnerships, Portfolio Analytics, members of the Investment Team and third party administrators
- Review monthly statements from fund administrators for accuracy
- Complete any custom reporting requests from clients
- Respond to adhoc fund-based requests from clients
- Provide general support to the operations team including daily/monthly cash and position reconciliations, booking daily cash flows, and assisting with trade settlement
- 6+ years of experience in the asset management industry, with a background in operations
- Experience working in global equities on the buyside required
- Excellent attention to detail while working through tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Proven ability to quickly and accurately solve problems
- Energetic self-starter who seeks opportunities to contribute to teams and organizations
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively, and proactively both as part of a team and independently in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Completed Bachelor’s degree