Greenwich, CT 06830 US
High Profile Mid-sized Fund seek Operations Associate to work as part of small team responsible for all Global Equities trade settlements.
This is a direct hire full time position with a mid-sized firm that offers a very professional work environment, extensive professional development and training, competitive compensation and an amazing benefits package.
The firm celebrates and welcomes diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment.
In summary, you will provide general operations support as part of a small, tight knit team.
This will include:
- daily/monthly cash and position reconciliations
- booking daily cash flows
- assist with trade settlement
- assist with corporate actions tracking
- verification and new account/security set-up.
This is a tremendous career opportunity with a very high end and stable buy-side firm and would be a great career move for someone with 3-5+ years of equities settlements experience in a small to mid-sized sell-side firm who looking to move to the buy-side.
- 2+ years experience with global equity trade settlements (emerging markets) with buy-side experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive equities (domestic and international) experience required; FX, derivatives (P-notes, total return swaps, etc.) is also helpful
- Omgeo CTM/Global OASYS, Eze Castle, Advent Axys preferred but not required
- Completed college degree required, Finance, Economics or related course of study preferred