Middle Office Risk Analyst
1251 Avenue of the Americas , 10th Floor New York, NY 10017 US
This is an immediate hire hybrid onsite 2 days per week in midtown Manhattan position.
In summary you will:
- Perform Data Maintenance including maintenance on Customer Data, Security Data, Settlement Delivery Instructions, Holiday Calendar,...
- Calculate Margins: Central Counterparty (CPP) Margin Call and FX Margin Call.
- Reconcile Data between systems: between front and back transaction systems, Workflow Processing (Transaction Reject/Unlock)
- Credit Limit Monitoring and Maintenance: Limit Updates, Usage Check, Credit Rating Monitoring,...
- Prepare and submit market and liquidity risk reports as well as credit risk related reports.
- Hands-on Risk Management relevant work experience
- Detailed oriented and experience working with data management.
- Technical skills to perform analysis, troubleshoot, and help/create automation.
- Problem solver with demonstrated troubleshooting ability, along with solid collaboration skills
- Must be versatile, able to work effectively, independently, and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Access and other Office products.
- SQL, VBA experience is preferred.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree