Marketing Specialist /Graphic Design
Norwood, MA 02062 US
This position would be an ideal match for someone with related Creative/Marketing experience within a small to mid-sized Company (Manufacturing/Distribution/Logistics/Wholesale industry experience preferred) to join an expanding organization that offers the opportunity for recognition and advancement.
Very stable company that offers an awesome benefits package.
You will responsible for designing and producing email campaigns, assisting with Marketing publications, managing the company' s presence on social media channels, writing copy and assisting with a wide range of corporate-wide marketing initiatives.
In summary, you will:
• Design, code and maintain HTML email marketing campaigns for B2B customers
• Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, and trade show banners
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
• Write copy for various blog and education articles
• Administration and organization of customer loyalty programs, including reporting and analytics
• 3-5+ years of graphic design, marketing and operations experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Must have direct knowledge and experience in creative design, email marketing and overall campaign development
• Creative/design experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in designing well thought-out email marketing campaigns including pulling and preparing lists, designing compelling HTML emails (layout and design, copy writing, call to action), lead capture, email execution, performance tracking, and follow-up; deep understanding of HTML for email campaigns (we use an app to manage HTML but you should a good working knowledge of HTML)
• Experience in managing marketing databases, email, social media and digital/print advertising campaigns
• Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Constant Contact, Hubspot, Marketo, SharpSpring, etc), Google Analytics, website authoring and content management systems (e.g. Wordpress) a plus.
• Experience in setting up/optimizing Google Ads campaigns and managing SEO/SEM
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Experience shooting and editing of corporate photography helpful but not required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills