Loan/Treasury Operations Manager
New York, NY 10017 US
This is a tremendous career opportunity to run the operations for a premiere boutique International Organization that offers career stability, amazing benefits (e.g. 100% bank paid healthcare, generous PTO, a huge 401K match,…), and a very good work life balance.
This is a hands-on role managing a small staff (3) focusing on Syndicated Loan Admin/Operations (LoanIQ experience strongly preferred) and Treasury Settlements so you must have strong experience with Syndicated Loans and Treasury Operations.
In summary, you will:
- Supervise the following Back Office Operations
- All foreign currency U.S. dollar, and global positions
- Security processing (which included CD’ s & CP’ s issued and securities bought and sold)
- Foreign exchange and money market processing
- Brokerage bills
- Supervise Loan Administration processing.
- Supervise the paying and receiving function including undertaking the authorization/release function whenever any of the Administrators are required to perform the input function for any of the payment systems.
- Review and authorize all entries posted to Back Office departmental suspense account; report to General Manager the status of items outstanding in the suspense accounts.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures.
- Supervise account relationships with various correspondent banks, including contact with the account managers and operations departments of these banks.
- Manage staff work load and initiate cross-training as needed.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors or bank examiners as it relates to Back Office functions.
- Contribute to branch safety and soundness by participating in all compliance related training (i.e. Amos E-Learning), semi-annual BSA training, semi-annual Cybersecurity training and annual Volcker Rule training.
- Lead and Chair the Operations Steering Committee
- 10+ years of experience that includes extensive knowledge of Treasury and Lending Operations.
- Well rounded Finance and Accounting background
- Strong skills and experience with Excel, SQL.
- Experience with LoanIQ, Calypso, Kondor+, and SWIFT strongly preferred.
- Completed college degree with Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business course of study preferred.