Loan Operations Associate
New York, NY 10017 US
Top Tier mid-sized Financial Organization seeks Loan Operations Associate.
This is a direct hire full-time role with a premier mid-sized Financial Organization that offers competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
This is a hybrid onsite 2 days per week in midtown Manhattan.
In summary, you will:
• Process loans and deposit transactions, by communicating with customers and Operations/Treasury Group. Distribute detailed information of each transaction through internal systems or instruction memos.
• Assist account officers with Know your Customers (KYC) regulatory obligations.
• Close and maintain bilateral/syndicated loan facilities by collecting required documents from customers/agents. Deliver such documents to Operations Group with instructions, and conduct required checks/registrations in the systems.
• Create quarterly invoices, monthly statements and distribute to customers in a timely manner.
• Handle covenants of each credit facility by registering due dates in the system and collect required documents from customers/agents.
• Generate and circulate internal periodical reports to senior executives.
• Perform general administrative functions and monitor current publication subscription, current subscriptions and web-based services if needed.
• Update/maintain customer files and required documents. Ensure retention and record keeping of all FFG files and documents are in accordance with the retention requirements.
• 2+ years of hands-on loan operations experience
• Must be versatile, able to work effectively independently or as part of a team on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and other Office products (advanced).
• Strong communication skills both verbal and writing, with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
• Flexible to work beyond regular office hours as necessary