Junior Risk Analyst
New York, NY 10017 US
We are hiring for an immediate long term consulting opportunity for a Business Analyst with to support a vendor Third Party Risk Management team.
This is a long term 12+ month consultancy with the possibility of extension and/or permanent hire working in Manhattan* as part of a small tight knit TPRM team working for a great manager at a high end firm.
You will review active contracts and engagements analyzing them to ensure they are managed in accordance with the SLA's; developing metrics and monitoring timeframes and assessments.
- 2+ years business analysis and/ or project management ideally with some exposure to vendor Third Party Risk Management
- Related experience reviewing contracts and SLA's required
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Completed College degree with finance, economics, math, statistics or related quantitative course of study preferred
*currently the role is mostly remote but you will need to be onsite ~5 days per month starting in September