Greenwich, CT 06830 US
High Profile but mid-sized Fund seeks an experienced IT Manager to be the Head of IT.
This is an amazing career opportunity for an experienced IT Leader to manage all aspects of technology for a smaller but very high end firm.
You will plan, direct and manage IT to ensure the development and implementation systems to support the current and future needs of firm.
This will include managing and enhancing policies and procedures for information technology, including Cybersecurity, and supporting all IT related projects.
Very stable Fund that offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and career stability.
- Manage IT Infrastructure server/desktop environment including all new technology roll outs/upgrades
- Establish IT solutions as required to support business strategy.
- Plans, manages and prioritizes projects, which includes defining objectives and cost requirements
- Manage all open projects with third party vendors
- Acts as a Security Administrator (checks weekly, monthly security reports); receive/review/react to alerts from AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM)
- Monitor results of monthly vulnerability scans and coordinate any remediation work with third party vendor
- Oversee quarterly phishing testing and make sure all remediation classes are attended
- Update and revise policies and procedures to ensure effective and consistent operation of all systems with industry best practices
- Manage Bloomberg licenses, entitlements (pricing & research), renewals, new users, requests for B-Units & Keyboards
- Manage Index (MSCI/S&P) renewals and permissions for users to view in Bloomberg
- Assist with annual SOC1 audit
- Plan and coordinate semi annual DR tests
- Answer IT related DDQ questions
- Safeguard the integrity of the firms information.
- On board new employees (grant access permissions, placement in e-mail groups, obtain necessary licenses,...)
- Provide management with regular status reports.
- Exercise administrative control over IT staff
- Purchase all IT related equipment and manage IT hardware inventory
- Conduct semi-annual information security / cybersecurity awareness training.
- In a hands-on capacity, regularly performs systems analysis, program analysis and in a back-up capacity, system administration. These systems related responsibilities include:
*Evaluating current and proposed systems and programs
*Recommending changes, reviewing departmental requests for additional systems and upgrades
*Providing advisory services to other department heads in order to implement requests with a view towards centralizing control, minimizing expense and providing reliable and timely service to each department
*Identifying impact on current planned resources
*Supervising systems and operational support as required
*Ensuring that a proper system backup schedule is in place for recovery purpose
*Monitoring Cybersecurity related activities, including periodic scheduling of external and internal penetration testing
- A broad understanding of financial systems, IT infrastructure, project management, cybersecurity and disaster recovery
- 5+ years IT management including extensive experience managing vendors, proposals, budgets, and SLA’ s
- Extensive experience in Office 365, Active Directory, VMWare, AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM), Cisco Routers and switches.
- Completed Bachelor’ s degree with Computer Science or related course of study preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.