IT Group Business Manager
New York, NY 10017 US
You will oversee and support the IT Security, Disaster Recovery, and IT Planning providing management with regular status updates and supporting related Examination/Audit remediation work and projects.
In summary, you will:
- Coordinate IT Business Management initiatives, recommend and implement improvements related to IT Business Management processes
- Support Senior Managers in the IT Group working to strengthen and improve overall IT management.
- Support and improve IT Operations procedures and processes.
- Contribute to the overall IT Team through support of the wide enhancement initiatives.
- Support and maintain a proactive and robust operational risk management program, related initiatives, and projects.
- Application Portfolio Management
- Audit Management
- Business Continuity Coordinator
- Business Group Liaison
- Change Management
- Control Officer
- Disaster Recovery
- End User Computing Management
- Governance and Oversight
- Issue Management
- IT Operations Report
- IT Business Manager
- Metrics Reporting
- Procedure Management
- IT Service Management
- Time Management
- Vendor Contract Management
- Microsoft Office including extensive Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ITIL framework
- BA / BS and hands-on experience in related role preferably in the financial services or banking industries.