Human Resources Talent Management
New York, NY 10017 US
Would you like to join a High Profile mid-sized Asset Management firm in Manhattan as a Human Resources Talent Management SME?
This is a mid-level role for an experience Talent Management specialist with 4+ years of hands-on corporate HR experience.
In a secondary capacity, you will also be responsible for full life cycle talent acquisition recruiting function within a small tight knit HR team
In summary, you will:
- Manage the Talent Management (“ TM”) function within Human Resources, partnering with hiring managers, HR Management, and other stakeholders for talent solutions focusing on Learning and Development programs.
- Administer Talent Connection (SABA) not limited to Performance Management, E-Learning modules; trouble shoot issues arising from end-users; support in the creation, coordination, and facilitation of learning programs.
- Handle Employee Relations, respond to employees’ inquiries timely, handle employee relations, and assist with the resolution of issues, well as maintaining confidential documentation, and escalate to HR management or other stakeholders as appropriate. Help provide guidance to employees and managers in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Serve as a primary back up to TA team, in a secondary capacity assist in Talent Acquisition handling all aspects of the recruiting life cycle: planning, sourcing, selection of candidates, employment offers, and on-boarding for select roles.
- Maintain data collection, analysis, report, and confidential record keeping.
- 4+ years of direct corporate Human Resources Talent Management required, with Investment Bank/Asset Management/Banking/Finance industry experience strongly preferred.
- Completed Bachelors Degree required.
- Extensive HRIS experience.
- Professional association membership strongly preferred (Society of Human Resources Management- SHRM,...)
- Strong understanding of Human Resources Talent Management best practices, industry standards and employment laws.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.