Human Resources (VP)
New York, NY 10017 US
High Profile Bank seeks Human Resources professional to take ownership of Benefits and Payroll programs.
This is a Vice President level full-time direct hire role with an expanding mid-sized financial firm that offers competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
You will be responsible for overseeing the payroll function, benefits administration, personnel budget projection/personnel actual reports, and other related managerial duties including:
- Manage payroll function: supervise the work of payroll personnel, ensure semi-monthly payroll is processed accurately and timely, review payroll funding and deposits.
- Oversee benefits and employee programs administration (healthcare, disability, life and AD&D, flexible spending account, commuter benefits, 401k Plan, workers comp, COBRA, FMLA,...)
- Strategically plan, implement, negotiate plans and renewal premiums
- Ensure adherence to laws and regulations, maintain record keeping of all plans, and manage vendor relationships.
- Handle regulatory reporting (5500 filing, EEO-1, ACA 1094/1095, Non-Discrimination Testing of Plans,...)
- Serve as a member and secretary of the 401k plan Fiduciary Committee, handling record keeping of committee minutes, structure, charter, and policy changes.
- Manage personnel budget projection and actual personnel expense reports.
- Implement and update policies, procedures, and manuals applicable to payroll and benefits functions.
- Completed BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of work experience in Human Resources with at least 4 years of focused experience in Payroll and Benefits
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Extensive understanding of regulations and applicable laws regarding payroll and benefits
- HRIS required e.g. ADP Workforce Now or other payroll system, etc.
- Participation in professional Human Resources organizations/continuing education programs (SHRM,...)
- Work experience in banking/financial services industry strongly preferred