New York, NY 10017 New York, NY 10017 US
We are hiring for an immediate long term Funds Transfer contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid onsite role where you will need to work onsite in midtown Manhattan 2-3 days per week.
In summary you will:
- Monitor USD cash accounts throughout the day and prepares accurate and timely cash position reports to the front office to effectively manage daily funding needs/requirements
- Assist in managing customer account funds transfer: informs all relevant groups of incoming and outgoing funds, updates and reconciles reports, inputs journal entries to the system and ensures all pending items are resolved before the close of business day
- Process funds transfer in accordance with the established requirements and input them in the payment system
- Collect manual payment instructions and reconciles them against payment system transactions to support in the daily monitoring of manual payments
- Participate in the day-to-day monitoring of OFAC screening reconciliation and conducts investigation into any unreconciled items
- Experience: 1-2+ years of relevant Funds Transfer work experience
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Experienced in wire transfer and cash management
- SWIFT messages, MT103, MT202 and MT210
- Knowledge in basic accounting