New York, NY 10017 US
You will work for the Chief Risk Officer providing administrative support in a very fast paced professional environment.
In summary, you will:
• Coordinate, gate keep and facilitate and manage the CRO and his schedule including managing his calendar, travel, meetings, and other engagements.
• Assist the CRO and his direct reports with presentations, meetings, organizing events with outside examiners, parent company senior management, and staff.
• Working with Risk and Compliance leaders to develop and consolidate all reporting for internal meetings and committees
• Monthly Risk Reporting across related entities
• Attend meetings, conferences, events with outside government examiners, parent company senior management, staff, industry seminars, and industry forums.
• Schedule, attend and write minutes from internal meetings and committees.
• Report status of various initiatives to the Risk and Compliance leaders
• Assist the CRO with his daily / weekly / monthly reporting requirements.
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong MS Office Suite skills including Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal, written and social communication skills.
• Hands-on self-starter with strong focus on maintaining confidentiality, discretion
• Prior knowledge of the work culture in a regulated financial institution.
• Attention to detail and quality of processes, communication and interaction is extremely important.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills that facilitate working relationships with staff at all levels.