Enterprise Risk Management Analyst
New York, NY 10017 US
High Profile Asset Management Firm in Manhattan seeks an Enterprise Risk Management Analyst.
This is a tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with International Organization that offers a great work environment, interesting projects and competitive compensation.
You will be responsible for the coordination and oversight of risk governance and for the timely delivery of all risk governance related materials, agendas and content. This will include being responsible for the oversight of working groups, facilitating coordination across all lines of defense and risk management group operations.
In summary you will:
- Support end-to-end management of Risk Management Committee reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Coordination and administration of the Risk Management Committee responsible for oversight of controls and remediation of risk issues, including coordinating meeting agendas and materials.
- Ensure consistency in best practices, identify gaps, and provide recommendations regarding risk governance.
- Provide ad-hoc analytics related to risk governance to support senior risk management as appropriate, and work closely with all lines of defense.
- Monitor compliance with risk management frameworks and policies as they relate to the requirements of the risk management structure.
- Support the coordination and administration of risk and controls working groups and any other risk management owned meetings, working groups and forums.
- Coordination and preparation of materials for all risk management reporting commitments
- Identify emerging risks and report to relevant line(s) of defense.
- Identification of training needs for risk management; and the coordination of the development of risk management framework training materials and job aids.
- Support the management of all risk management functions including manage the risk management calendar, scheduling of meetings, staff on and off-boarding as well as staff training needs.
- 3+ years of related Information Risk Governance and/or Controls related experience.
- Familiarity with Risk assessment methodology and techniques.
- Working knowledge of risk and control frameworks and governance models.
- Familiarity with risk management and banking regulations and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills including experience presenting to large groups and to senior management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, attention to detail and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and ability manage workloads and prioritize deliverables.
- Big 4 or management consulting experience preferred.
- Completed Bachelor' s degree required; MBA, CPA, and/or PMP certification preferred, but not required.