Credit Analyst - Syndicated Loans
New York, NY 10017 US
High Profile Bank in Manhattan seeks a Credit Analyst with strong Syndicated Loan experience.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with International Organization that offers a great work environment, interesting projects and competitive compensation.
In this role you will perform independent loan reviews to evaluate the creditworthiness of the obligor and/or credit facility and to assign a risk rating to provide an independent periodic and objective assessment of the underlying credit by analyzing financial statements and other external data obtained from external sources.
You will also assist with the development of the quantitative analysis to assess credit risk at the portfolio level for the Bank, this will involve consulting with other areas in the development and maintenance of quantitative analysis process.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain an advanced level of understanding of credit risk policies/requirements, regulatory expectations and contribute to improving effectiveness and efficiency of the credit risk analysis processes/methodologies
- Perform ad hoc risk analysis
- 3+ years experience in the banking industry performing syndicated loan analysis.
- Strong knowledge of financial statement analysis.
- Hands on experience with excel and other analytical tools including Bloomberg, EDGAR and rating agencies.
- College degree with Finance, Business, Economics, or a related course of study preferred; MBA or CFA candidates or CFA charter holders or FRM certificate holders welcome to apply.