Consultant IT / Information Security Auditor (CISA)
New York, NY 10017 US
In this role you will:
• Develop an inventory of risk assessments to be performed over the next 12 months.
• Manage and lead evidence based assessments of applications, infrastructure, and processes using the existing risk assessment methodology.
• Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor information technology risk by performing independent, hands-on risk assessments of processes and controls.
• Lead analysis of assessment results to identify recurring risk themes.
• Work with the first line to ensure self-identified issues are opened for identified risk assessment issues.
• Strong IT / Information Security Audit experience, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is strongly preferred.
• Extensive IT risk assessment experience in regulated Banking/Financial Services environments.
• Prior experience in performing application and infrastructure layer control assessments.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of systems architecture, infrastructure, security, and applications.
• Ability to communicate IT risk assessment information to non-technical business leaders.