New York, NY 10001 , remote New York, NY 10001 US
We are hiring for a long term Compliance consultancy. This role is remote but could require the occasional meeting in NYC.
In summary, you will:
- Conduct Google search, Orbis search, WorldCheck searh and collect all relevant information for alert investigation;
- Conduct alert analysis and ensure red flags are properly identified; negative news are dispositioned correctly; relevant analysis is accurate and sufficient; supporting documents are saved;
- Make recommendations based on investigation result and escalate alerts that warrant further investigation;
- Conduct quality control over alert investigation and recommendations;
- Conduct preliminary case investigation and draft case recommendations;
- Maintain and validation supporting documents from RFI inquiries;
- Draft quarterly MT202 Review Reports;
- Report results from monitoring activities, as well as relevant metrics;
- Participate in Compliance AML Alert Case Investigation Huddle Meeting;
- Participate in internal or external BSA/AML/OFAC related training;
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of BSA/AML regulations and red flags;
- Assist BSA/OFAC managers in in other compliance routine tasks.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience;
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist is a plus;
- Knowledge in all the banking related rules and regulations;
- Bachelor Degree is required;
This role is remote but may require the occasional on site meeting in NYC.