New York, NY 10017 US
Top Asset Management Company seeks Applications Developer with strong C#.
In this role you will participate in a variety of development projects at a mid-sized firm with interesting projects and a lot of opportunity for advancement.
You will be responsible for design, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of software applications and systems with involvement in full life cycle software development, testing and release.
You will have the opportunity to participate as a senior developer researching, conceptualizing, scheduling, designing, coding, developing, implementing, maintaining troubleshooting and debugging and documenting in-house applications.
Competitive compensation in addition to an awesome benefits package (100% company paid healthcare, 4 weeks vacation,.).
- Experience programming in C# and VB.NET Framework and SQL Server
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience gathering requirements, coding, testing, supporting and maintaining applications
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and provide root cause analysis and remediation
- Experience writing detailed documentation including design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans and implementation execution
- Related Financial / Banking industry experience with some related Capital Markets/Treasury/Securities Lending experience strongly preferred