Account Management Liaison
Norwood, MA 02062 US
If you are smart, organized, articulate, outgoing and ready to jump start your career, we have an amazing career opportunity where you can join an expanding mid-sized company as an Account Management Liaison.
You will work in a Business Development Group supporting sales efforts in many different capacities in a highly visible role where there is a lot of opportunity for recognition and advancement.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with organization that offers competitive compensation in addition to an exceptional benefits package
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a company that will support and challenge you.
In summary you will:
- Provide administrative support to sales team including scheduling meetings, trips and trade shows.
- Build Excel spreadsheets detailing product information, managing data and ensuring data integrity.
- Coordinate with internal Marketing, E-Commerce and Data Management groups as well as external vendors facilitating product information exchange and transmitting data sets.
- Manage sales reports for strategic partners
- Qualify and onboard new clients and once on boarded, you will provide high touch business development concierge oriented sales support to these accounts.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be business savvy, sophisticated, articulate and capable of working in a client facing profit center interacting all levels of corporate clients
- Strong Excel skills required and some related experience with inventory databases and/or CRM systems (Salesforce, Zoho, Act!, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, SAP, SugarCRM, Goldmine,…) preferred
- Some experience supporting clients with EDI integrations
- Project Management skills
- Web/Photo editing skills and experience helpful (HTML, Adobe Photoshop,...)
- Must be a team player with superior communication skills, an upbeat ‘can-do’ attitude and a great work ethic
- Completed college degree required