.NET Web Applications Programmer
New York, NY 10017
Top Asset Management Company seeks a .NET Web Applications Programmer.
You will participate in a variety of development projects at a mid-sized firm with interesting projects and a lot of opportunity for advancement.
You will be responsible for design, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of software applications and systems with involvement in full life cycle software development, testing and release.
You will have the opportunity to participate as a senior developer researching, conceptualizing, scheduling, designing, coding, developing, implementing, maintaining troubleshooting and debugging and documenting in-house applications.
You will also handle related database analysis and development as you will structure, implement, and maintain database systems.
Competitive compensation (100-110K+ bonus) in addition to an awesome benefits package (almost 100% company paid healthcare, 4 weeks vacation,.).
- Framework 4.5.2 with VB.net a plus but not required
- PL/SQL, T-SQL, TFS, SVN
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience gathering requirements, coding, testing, supporting and maintaining applications
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and provide root cause analysis and remediation
- Experience writing detailed documentation including design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans and implementation execution
- Financial / Banking / Insurance industry experience preferred but not required.