1221 Avenue of the Americas , 10th Floor New York, NY 10017 US
This is a great opportunity to work for a very high end mid-sized financial firm on a hybrid onsite basis (onsite in Manhattan 2 days per week).
Please contact us immediately with your CV/resume if you are interested in being considered for this position.
- Conduct Know Your Customer (KYC) for the opening new customer accounts and periodic account reviews.
- Contact business line and customers according to the review schedule
- Gather information and documentation for internal and external audit.
- Collect, track, and monitor operational metrics such as service level agreements and put strategies in place to ensure thresholds are within risk appetite.
- Drive and maintain escalation protocols.
- Update operating manuals and related procedures.
- Track and schedule the annual model and system validation for the KYC tool.
- Assist with liaising to Compliance Group to discuss identified trends and develop appropriate resolutions, helping them to maintain an awareness of changes to their operational processes.
- Assist in the training on any procedure updates.
- Coordinate Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing, system/model validation, tracking any issues identified in the KYC Middle Office and helping to remediate these issues.
- Hands-on KYC work experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- ACAM certification preferred but not required