New York, NY 10017
We are hiring for a Senior System / Virtualization Engineer role.
In a very hands-on capacity you will responsible for the engineering, administration and support of several core virtualization systems... interesting projects, very professional and high-end environment.
This is a long term consultancy with the possibility of conversion to full-time.
In summary you will:
- Install and support VMWare 6.x in multiple platforms and multiple data centers.
- Install and deploy 30+ ESXi and vSphere infrastructure in multiple data centers
- Implement and support Solarwinds Virtualization Manager.
- Implement VMWare Configuration Manager for vCenter, VM, and ESXi hardening.
- Implement and support VMWare VSAN 6.6.
- Implement and support HCI platform Simplivity.
- Implement and support VMWare Horizon View 6.2.3 VDI infrastructure.
- Capacity planning for virtual infrastructure.
- Deploy, configure, and support VMWare vRealize Operation Manager v6.6.
- Install and configure SQL 2014 for vcenter, VUM, composer, and view event.
- Implement and support highly redundant and available DHCP infrastructure.
- Configure VDI DR fail-over with EZ-DR and VMWare PowerCli and support annual DR test.
- Deploy and support Stratusphere FIT and UX.
- Troubleshoot windows file server performance issue and write a root cause analysis.
- Troubleshoot VDI performance issues.
- Manage and support Cisco UCS, vblock, and vspex.
- Manage, support, and upgrade EMC vnx 5200, 5300, and ESRS.
- Manage and support windows Active directory, DNS, and GPO.
- Support solarwinds, ManageEngine eventlog analyzer, and ADaudit Plus.