Third Party Risk Management Associate
New York, NY 10017
Small High Profile Financial Organization seeks Third Party Risk Management Associate.
This is a direct hire full-time role with a premiere organization that offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
In summary, you will:
- Perform third party vendor risk assessments, identify issues and/or control gaps, and recommend remediation initiatives.
- Provide analysis and risk evaluation of operational risk management duties and participate in defining remediation efforts
- Responsible for communications with auditors and regulators, including the ability to fully explain the risk management framework and current situation.
- Assist in the reporting of vendor risk management activities.
- Complete a comprehensive annual risk assessment for Business Continuity Management (“ BCM”). Develop a quality assurance process for BCM
- Perform Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) assessments on vendor engagements related to BCM.
- Coordinate and enhance Operations Risk Assessments.
- Review and re-design the business impact analysis (“ BIA”) process to align with requirements and ensure all BIAs are updated annually.
- Prepare reports, schedules meetings, takes notes, prepare minutes and maintains files for Organizational Risk Department.
- Coordinates and enhances the Corrective Action Plan process and Policy and Procedures tracking process.
- 2+ years of related experience in Third Party Risk Management and/or Operational Risk Management that includes extensive vendor management and business continuity management.
- A completed undergraduate college degree.
- Strong organization skills
- MS Project, MS Office, Visio