System Administrator (bi-lingual English/Spanish)
New York, NY 10017 New York, NY 10017
We have an immediate hire (starting in January) long term contract opportunity in Manhattan working for a very High Profile International Bank as a bi-lingual English/Spanish Windows System Administrator.
You will work in a small IT group handling system administration and support for corporate employees including a small trading floor and your scope of responsibility will be very diverse and broad; lots of interesting projects in addition to server administration and support.
This is an immediate hire long term contract opportunity.
This will include:
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems
- Management of workstations and servers
- 2+ years of experience in IT support/network/system administration
- Windows Server 2008 (R2) & 2012
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory
- Powershell scripting
- Strong working knowledge of FileShare
- Basic Networking experience including Cisco routers, firewalls, VPNs, with knowledge of Cisco IOS and networking principles (TCP/IP,...)
- Experience installing and configuring application software
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- International Banking experienced preferred