Sr Business System Analyst (Manager) - CRM/MDM
Branchburg, NJ 08876 | Full Time
Expanding Company seeks Sr Business System Analyst (Manager) to be a technical lead to supporting enterprise CRM, Salesforce and Master Data Management (MDM) systems projects.
You will report to the Director of Enterprise Systems and will be aligned with the commercial operations team focused on supporting the Marketing, Sales, Patients Services, Sales Training and Sales Operations technology stack.
The role is both business and technology focused and requires a strong technical understanding of Veeva CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Master Data Management in a hands-on capacity.
You will also be responsible for understanding and coordinating across the enterprise IT team regarding initiatives related to CRM, marketing, business intelligence and master data management systems.
This is a full-time direct hire role with a growing company that offers very competitive compensation 130-150K+ bonus + stock and exciting projects...
In summary, you will:
- Contribute to the strategic IT Launch roadmap to build CRM and Marketing Automation capabilities
- Configure and administer Veeva (CRM), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, understanding and leveraging the integration capabilities across the suite of products.
- Articulate complex technical problems and solutions to a wide business audience, communicating solution value to the business.
- Develop the necessary documentation for IT projects (e.g. statement of work, business requirements, use cases, functional specifications, systems & end-user documentation).
- Serve as an internal technical software expert during implementations
- Develop and maintain standards and operational procedures for the support of Veeva and related technologies.
- Significant project management, business analysis, operational excellence and business partnering capabilities.
- Configuration experience with Veeva CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Strong hands on database experience (SQL)
- Demonstrate formal systems development lifecycle methodologies and an ability to plan and execute IT projects within a formal change management environment.
- Email marketing campaign experience preferred with the ability to support cross-channel, data-driven campaigns, email, mobile push, sms
- Completed Bachelor's degree with Computer Sciences or related course of study.
- Experience in information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred.
+ Bonus, stock options, tremendous benefits package...