Server Engineering Team Lead
New York, NY 10017
Mid-sized but very high profile Asset Management Company seeks Server Engineering Team Lead.
This is a direct hire full-time role with an organization that offer very competitive compensation (base + bonus) and an amazing benefits package (excellent healthcare plan, 4 weeks vacation,...).
You will lead a small team of systems engineers responsible for daily support and new projects including support of Windows infrastructure, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange 2013, DNS and DHCP.
This will include:
- Lead a small team of engineers through daily support and critical projects
- Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Apply patches and upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure and add new services
- Liaise and support Applications Development team with related infrastructure requirements.
- Create accurate documentation for design and planning systems.
- Contribute to and maintain system hardening standards.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, and PowerShell, Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, DNS, DHCP, systems monitoring (preferably Solarwinds), VMware, SAN storage, and VM platform experience such as Simplivity, Cisco UCS
- Team leadership experience
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Helpful but not required: SQL Server, IBM BigFix, MS Project
- Completed Bachelor’ s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study
- Microsoft certifications preferred, CISSP a plus