Server Engineering Team Lead
New York, NY 10017 | Full Time
High Profile Asset Management Company seeks Server Engineering Team Lead.
This is a direct hire full-time role with an organization that offer very competitive compensation (120-135K+ bonus) and an amazing benefits package (100% company paid healthcare, 4 weeks vacation,...).
You will lead a team of systems engineers responsible for daily support and new projects including support of Windows and Linux server infrastructure, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange 2013/16, DNS and DHCP.
This will include:
- Lead a small team of engineers through daily support and critical projects
- Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Apply patches & upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure and add new services
- Liaise and support Applications Development team with related infrastructure requirements.
- Create accurate documentation for design and planning systems.
- Contribute to and maintain system hardening standards.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, and PowerShell, Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Exchange server 2013/16, DNS, DHCP, systems monitoring (preferably Solarwinds), VMware, SAN storage, & VM platform experience such as Simplivity, Cisco UCS
- Team leadership experience
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Helpful but not required: SQL Server, IBM BigFix
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study
- Microsoft certifications preferred, CISSP a plus
Amazing benefits package