New York, NY 10017
We are hiring for a Server Engineering role working onsite in midtown Manhattan at a High Profile Asset Management Company.
This is an immediate hire consultancy where you will work as a hands-on Server Engineer responsible for daily support and new projects:
- Daily support of Microsoft Exchange, Windows & Linux server infrastructure including, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP.
- Contribute to and maintain system hardening standards.
- Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity & availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Liaise and support Applications Development team with infrastructure requirements.
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- 4+ years of experience related team lead System Administration / Engineering experience
- Microsoft Exchange server 2013, Active Directory, Group Policy, and PowerShell, Windows Server 2016, DNS, DHCP, systems monitoring (preferably Solarwinds), Symantec Enterprise Vault, & VM platform experience such as Simplivity, Cisco UCS
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- SQL Server, has led IT infrastructure related projects
- Completed Bachelor’ s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study