Senior System Business Analyst (ERP systems)
New York, NY 10017 | Full Time
Join a High Profile International Firm as a Senior System Business Analyst as part of a Global Information Technology Planning Group focusing enterprise manufacturing systems and technology for several Latin American subsidiaries .
This is a direct hire full-time role with a company that offers competitive compensation in addition to a very comprehensive benefits package.
In summary, you will plan and coordinate technology solutions by providing global systems consulting services to several subsidiary businesses ; this will include:
- Business systems analysis including gathering requirements and documenting and mapping to applications.
- Support the maintenance and promote the expansion of group procurement programs, including maintaining Master Service Agreements for subsidiaries.
- Collaborate with the Management teams at subsidiaries to implement corporate IT strategic initiatives and programs, gather technology requirements and steer resources to provide optimal solutions.
- Plan and coordinate technology adoption and implementation in group companies including advising on and managing system enhancements and/or development activity as well as system installation, cost containment and reduction.
- Support and direct vendor selection, contractor and budget management and technology oversight
- Provide expertise and knowledge on technology solution selections, the choice of equipment, and services from select manufacturers and vendors.
- Manage group company technology supplier strategic relationships, service levels and master service agreements which minimize IT costs by leveraging global aggregate purchasing power.
- Expand the portfolio of services provided to include strategic suppliers.
- Provide project management office (PMO) support through collaboration with subsidiary project teams.
- Participate in internal audits and conduct group company assessment projects whereby IT general and application controls are audited in order to determine compliance, and identify and document areas for improvement.
- Consult and advise group company management in general IT affairs and governance, communicating and enforcing Corporate Governance standards and strategies for subsidiary IT operations.
- Negotiate, build consensus for decisions and develop long term relationships with subsidiaries, Strategic Partners and Audit
- Effectively manage external teams:
1) establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
2) direct the team to identify and implement the most feasible and cost effective strategies
3) ensure commitments made to internal and external customers are met
- 7+ years of demonstrable work, preferably in an Information Systems and Technology consulting environment with a strong manufacturing background ; 5+ years in a consulting role where they developed project management skills sufficient to run multiple assignments of variable duration
- Requires a broad skill set and comprehensive knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Networking and Applications.
- Strong problem solving skills to enable problem identification, generation of alternative solutions and adaptation to changing situations
- Extensive experience with enterprise resource ERP systems (SAP, Epicor, Oracle,...)
- Demonstrated ability to identify, manage, train and develop staff, particularly in Latin American subsidiary operations.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in related course of study (ie. Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering, Information Technology or Supply Chain Management), MBA with a focus on technology preferred
- Related experience and/or certifications in Project Management, Audit and Security
- Must be multi-lingual focusing on English and Spanish however Portuguese would also be very helpful.
- 30% international travel