Senior Security Architect
New York, NY 10017
We are hiring an Senior Security Architect with strong Network Security and Vulnerability Management experience for a long term contract consultancy working on-site* in midtown Manhattan.
In a very hands-on capacity you will responsible for managing enterprise Vulnerability Management (monitoring, remediation,...) and while also supporting several core network security tools... interesting projects, very professional and high-end environment. There is the possibility of converting to full-time after 9-12 months.
In summary, you will be responsible for the implementation, engineering, and management of security initiatives related to Network Security and Vulnerability Management including evaluation and adoption of new systems and working business units regarding vulnerability issues. You will also perform other related security work such as Palo Alto firewall administration.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Network Security and Vulnerability Management solutions, SME level knowledge of Tenable / Nessus tools enterprise penetration and vulnerability scanning and analysis.
- Daily support and administration of next-generation firewalls (Palo Alto and CISCO Firesight/Firepower)
- Endpoint management and best practices.
- Good Project Management skills
- Palo Alto Firewall administration, Panorama, network security, operations and management best practices.
- Python scripting
- Basic network design and infrastructure
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Tenable training and CISSP strongly preferred.
- Completed Bachelor’ s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study
*currently 100% remote due to COVID
(Tenable OR Nessus) AND "palo alto" AND firewall AND security AND network AND python AND vulnerability security AND vulnerability AND scanning AND monitor AND cyber "Palo Alto" AND Cisco AND (firesight OR firewpower) AND firewall AND "client VPN" AND "Multi-Factor Authentication" AND "IP space administration" AND ("Next-generation" OR "NGFW") AND "Network Access Control" AND Cisco ISE" 3+ years of work experience supporting enterprise security solutions including experience with next generation firewalls such as Palo Alto and Cisco FireSIGHT/FirePOWER Must have in-depth knowledge of network security best practices and various tools (Cisco VPN, Palo Alto VPN, Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, NGFW, Solarwinds, IP Management tools, WireShark,...).