Senior Security Architect
New York, NY 10017
In a very hands-on capacity you will responsible for managing enterprise Vulnerability Management (monitoring, remediation,...) and while also supporting several core network security tools... interesting projects, very professional and high-end environment. There is the possibility of converting to full-time after 9-12 months.
In summary, you will be responsible for the implementation, engineering, and management of security initiatives related to Network Security and Vulnerability Management including evaluation and adoption of new systems and working business units regarding vulnerability issues. You will also perform other related security work such as Palo Alto firewall administration.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Network Security and Vulnerability Management solutions, SME level knowledge of Tenable / Nessus tools enterprise penetration and vulnerability scanning and analysis.
- Daily support and administration of next-generation firewalls (Palo Alto and CISCO Firesight/Firepower)
- Endpoint management and best practices.
- Good Project Management skills
- Palo Alto Firewall administration, Panorama, network security, operations and management best practices.
- Python scripting
- Basic network design and infrastructure
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Tenable training and CISSP strongly preferred.
- Completed Bachelor’ s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study