IT Manager / System Administrator
New York, NY 10017
Expanding high end Financial Services Boutique seeks hands-on IT Manager / System Administrator to engineer, administer and support all aspects of technology.
You will be the defacto IT Manager for the firm handling both day to day issues and strategic planning.
This is a direct hire full-time role working in Manhattan for a high profile firm that offers competitive compensation (90-120K+ bonus) and an amazing benefits package including 100% company paid healthcare...
In summary, for a 35 person (and expanding!) firm in a very hands-on capacity, you will plan, engineer, administer and support all technology including desktop, network, financial applications, and managing the existing MSP that provides project support.
Great career opportunity for an experienced Network / System Administrator with strong project management skills to take grow their career and take on more responsibility.
• Hands-on IT infrastructure experience with windows desktop, server, active directory, network, VoIP, tcp/ip, and cyber security
• IT experience in a mid-sized or smaller environment ~20-250 users.
• Experience with commercial Real Estate and/or financial applications helpful but not required.
• Bi-lingual English/Chinese (Mandarin) preferred.
• Completed college degree with Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative course of study (math, science,...)