Senior Analytics and Reporting BI Developer
Boston, MA 02109 | Full Time
High Profile Firm seeks a Senior Analytics & Reporting BI Developer to provide leadership for a Business Intelligence group as the organization goes through an enterprise digital transformation initiative.
You will play a key role in building data analytics and reporting framework in a highly visible role.
This is a direct hire full-time role with a premiere organisation that offers a very strong compensation package 130-150K+ career growth and stability.
You will be responsible for the strategic management of dashboard development, data visualizations, defining and implementing the Business Intelligence strategies including:
- Defining Business Intelligence strategy; developing system requirements; designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions; and supporting solutions deployments.
- Identify opportunities to use data to enhance decision making and promote an insight driven business culture
- Provide best practices and industry standards to guide Business Intelligence development strategies and ensure a consistent design and approach for analytics across the business units
- Leading collaboration with end users, project stakeholders and partners to identify needs, goals and business models.
- Provide training, mentoring and support for BI tools to the analysts and business users.
- 5+ years of hands-on BI development and implementation experience
- Data Visualizations best practice and other visualization tools
- Experience in data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development and implementation
- Experience creating reusable templates and framework that can be used to support self serve reporting and dash boarding with the above tools.
- Fine tune/Enhance and Publish dashboards developed by Business groups to desktops of the intended users.
- Expertise to build trend analysis dashboard using analytical functions
- Construction and maintenance of a variety of predictive models such as lead scoring, look-a-like, retention, and other customized predictive models
- Must have extensive experience with Tableau products (Tableau desktop, Tableau server, Visualization, Tableau Saas) and stong general ETL, DW, SQL skills
- Completed Bachelor's Degree with Computer Science or related course of study