Sales Support Analyst (recent college grad)
Norwood, MA 02062 | Full Time
Jump start your career by joining an expanding mid-sized company as a Sales Support Analyst.
You will work in a Business Development Group supporting sales efforts, data integrity and the onboarding new clients in a highly visible role.
There is a lot of opportunity for recognition and advancement.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with organization that offers competitive compensation in addition to an exceptional benefits package
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a company that will support and challenge you.
In summary you will:
- Build Excel spreadsheets detailing product information, managing data and ensuring data integrity.
- Coordinate with Marketing, E-Commerce and Data Management groups facilitating information exchange
- Manage sales reports for strategic partners
- Qualify and onboard new clients and once on boarded, you will provide high touch business development concierge oriented sales support to these accounts.
- Review client data and then contact them via phone and email to ensure that they know why and how to do business with the company, educating them as to the full range of our product offerings and engaging them in communications campaigns with the goal of getting 100% of new accounts to make purchases.
- Strong analytical skills including extensive Excel experience
- Photo editing skills and experience helpful (Adobe Photoshop,...)
- Must have the ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be business savvy, sophisticated, articulate and capable of working in a client facing profit center interacting all levels of corporate clients
- Some related experience with databases and/or CRM systems (Salesforce, Zoho, Act!, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, SAP, SugarCRM, Goldmine,…) preferred
- Must be a team player with superior communication skills and an upbeat ‘can-do’ attitude
- Completed college degree required
Great benefits package