Braintree, MA 02184
This position will assist the Payroll Manager with the day-to-day business activities. Primary responsibilities include collecting and entering employee time, time-entry verification, and updating employee mater records. The individual will report directly to the Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will have significant interaction with the operational and non-operational teams.
Weekly time collection and time verification.
Weekly cash disbursement generation and/or payment distribution.
Preparation of monthly reconciliations between sub ledgers and general ledgers (direct and indirect wages, benefits, and withholding accounts.
Preparation of ad-hoc payroll reporting, as needed.
Preparation of ad-hoc compliance reporting, as needed
Daily interaction with operational and non-operational teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 year of payroll experience.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Union Trade Payroll experiences a plus.
- Outstanding team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with good communication skills.
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 and Timberline a