Boston, MA 02109
A Global Company in Boston needs your Finance / Accounting / Payroll / Reporting expertise!
High Profile Global Company seeks Payroll Analyst.
This is a direct hire full-time role working in the Financial Analysis Department with a company that offer competitive compensation (55-65K) in addition to a great benefits package.
This role involves extensive payroll, reporting and analysis skills; strong Crystal Reports or similar database/ report reporting expertise required.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Timely and accurate processing, delivery and reconciliation of semi-monthly, bi-weekly, and monthly payrolls.
* Updating payroll/HR records to enable accurate and correct calculations of employee withholding and other elections.
* Timely and accurate processing of off-cycle payrolls and payments.
* Maintaining and updating the daily payroll cash sheet and enters ad hoc general journal entries into the Accounting system.
* Ensuring compliance with payroll, tax, legal and finance policies and best practices.
* Working with employees and management to resolve discrepancies; handles routine inquiries from third-party vendors.
* Analyzing regularly distributed reports and make recommendations on improving efficiency and effectiveness
* Assisting in the creation of the Company's annual compensation budget.
* Performing routine and ad hoc financial compensation modeling and analysis.
* Analyze current payroll processes and make recommendations on improving efficiency and effectiveness.
* 2+ years of payroll processing experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field course of study.
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, Access preferred
* Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Microsoft Access, or any other database/report writing software preferred.
* HRIS experience a plus.
* Knowledge of basic Accounting principles required.