Stamford, CT 06912 | Full Time
Top Hedge Fund seek Operations Associate to work as part of small team responsible for all trade settlement functions for Global Equities.
This is a direct hire full time position with a mid-sized firm that offers a very professional work environment and competitive salary 65-80K.
This is a highly visible position where you will be handling high level operations and working with the investment professionals
You will work closely with internal traders, counterparties and custodians/prime brokers to ensure the timely and accurate affirmation and settlement of all client trades.
Any breaks will need to be investigated and resolved, escalating time sensitive issues internally as necessary.
You will also be responsible for all end of day trade processing and reporting functions.
- 2+ years buy-side experience with global equity trade settlements including emerging markets
- Must have experience with Omgeo CTM/Global OASYS
- Knowledge of Eze Castle/Advent Axys preferred but not required
- Strong equities (domestic and international) experience, derivatives (P-notes, total return swaps, etc..) is also helpful
- Completed college degree with Finance, Economics or related course of study preferred
Great benefits program