Greenwich, CT 06830 | Full Time
Join a growing private equity firm in Greenwich, CT as an Operations Associate.
This mid-sized firm provides extensive professional development with a very generous tuition reimbursement program in addition to very competitive compensation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Closing distressed bank debt trade
- Daily cash and position reconciliation
- Assisting with the month-end close process
- Working closely with ops team to track and review corporate events, tax implications of those events and proper accounting
- Preparing bi-weekly report for tracking ownership percentages of positions
- Preparing current yield of each fund on a monthly basis
- 2+ years experience closing distressed bank debt trades with full understanding of LSTA settlement documents, participations, and revolvers
- Knowledge of various trading products across the cap structure and related trade settlement for those products
- CLO experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Completed Bachelor's degree with Finance or Economics course of study