Operations Associate- Equities
Stamford, CT 06912 | Full Time
High Profile mid-sized Fund seeks Operations Associate to work as part of small team responsible for all trade settlement functions for Global Equities.
This is a direct hire full time position with an expanding but mid-sized firm that offers a very collegial and professional work environment combined with a very competitive compensation package 90-110K+ bonus.
You will want to work for this organization...
In summary, you will:
- work closely with internal traders, counterparties and custodians/prime brokers to ensure the timely and accurate affirmation and settlement of all client trades.
- investigate any breaks will need to be investigated and resolved, escalating time sensitive issues internally as necessary
- responsible for all end of day trade processing and reporting functions
- oversee the daily and monthly cash and position reconciliation process for the portfolio accounting system
- review monthly NAV packages for commingled/hedge funds
- process cash flows and corporate actions
- 3+ years buy-side experience with global equity trade settlements including emerging markets
- Must have experience with Omgeo CTM/Global OASYS or similar systems
- Knowledge of Eze Castle/Advent Axys preferred but not required
- Strong equities (domestic and international) experience required, some derivatives (P-notes, total return swaps, etc..) is also helpful
- Completed college degree with Finance, Economics or related course of study