Network / Endpoint Security Engineer
New York, NY 10017
*Tenable SC/Nessus & Palo Alto Firewall Administration*
We are hiring an Network / Endpoint Security Engineer for a long term contract consultancy working on-site in midtown Manhattan.
In a very hands-on capacity you will responsible for the support and administration of several core network security tools... interesting projects, very professional and high-end environment. There is the possibility of converting to full-time after 6-9 months.
In summary you will be responsible for the implementation, engineering, and management of security initiatives related to the end-point devices, evaluation and adoption of new systems. You will also perform Palo Alto firewall administration and engineering.
- 3+ years of experience implementing Network Security and Vulnerability Management solutions, including knowledge of Tenable/Nessus vulnerability scanning tools is required.
- Endpoint management and best practices.
- Good Project Management skills
- Palo Alto Firewall administration, network security, operations and management best practices.
- Basic network design and infrastructure
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Knowledge of enterprise patching / software rollouts is a must and IBM BigFix experience is preferred.
- Tenable training and CISSP strongly preferred.
- Completed Bachelor’ s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study