Network Security Engineer
New York , NY, 10017 New York, NY 10017
Top mid-sized Asset Management Firm in Manhattan seeks Network Security Engineer.
In a very hands-on capacity you will responsible for the support and administration of several core network security tools... interesting projects, very professional and high-end environment working at a firm that offers competitive compensation (base/bonus) plus a great benefits package (100% company paid healthcare,...).
In summary you will:
- Daily support of Palo Alto Firewalls
- Client VPN and Multi-Factor Authentication, and IP space administration
- Next-generation firewall (NGFW) administration
- Network Access Control (Cisco ISE)
- 3+ years of work experience supporting enterprise security solutions including experience with next generation firewalls such as Palo Alto and Cisco FireSIGHT/FirePOWER
- Must have in-depth knowledge of network security best practices and various tools (Cisco VPN, Palo Alto VPN, Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, NGFW, Solarwinds, IP Management tools, WireShark,...).
- Strong understanding of routing protocols such as but not limited to OSPF, BGP, EIGRP.
- Ability to create accurate system diagrams and documentation for design and planning network security systems.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Scripting, penetration testing, and vulnerability management tools is preferred but is not required.
- CCNP Security preferred, CISSP preferred
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study
Great benefits package (4 weeks vacation, 100% company paid healthcare,...)