New York , NY, 10017 New York, NY 10017
High Profile International Bank seeks Network Engineer to join IT infrastructure group.
You will work on interesting projects in a very professional, high-end environment handling network support, administration and engineering.
You will be focused on supporting a data center network environment, campus LAN support, security hardening, and network access control.
This will include:
- Daily support of Cisco ACI network
- Core, leaf / access switches
- Support all LAN/WAN routing and switching
- 5+ years of related Network Engineering work experience
- Financial Services/Banking industry experience highly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Data Center Networking and various Cisco components (ACI, APIC, NEXUS, UCS,...).
- Experience with Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network systems.
- Deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
- Helpful to have related experience with VMWare/virtual platform systems experience and with F5 load balancers.
- CCNP or CCIE preferred
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study